Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School Calendar

I'm working on creating a few school calendars. Basically, I had a calendar this past year where I just checked off the days we worked in order to keep track of how many school days we completed. However, I couldn't remember where I got that one from, so I made my own calendar :) It's nothing special, but it will get the job done for now. I realized I had already lost track of when I started working with Lovely again--shame on me! I managed to add it to this post, but I don't know why it saved with some extra blank pages. Plus, the alignment is a bit off now for some reason...please remember, I'm still a novice at this!

School Calendar


On a great note, I asked Lovely if she liked 'this school' better than the other school we did, and she replied, "Yes! It's fun!" YAY!!! We've only been working a few days, but she almost has her first poem completely memorized, I've found she's pretty good at narrating (despite being so young), she's really into using living books...so far, so good! Now, I just hope math doesn't make her cringe like it did last year!

On another note, I'm really, really looking forward to the used homeschool curriculum sale next week! I mean, I'm actually having dreams about it! Although I don't really need many books, one of my fondest memories as a child was the school book fair, and to me, this is like that!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment