Thursday, May 27, 2010

Owl Pellets


After we finished painting our caves, we attempted to go for a bike ride. Snugglebug still has problems, but I was pleased to see her actually pedaling for a change! we made it half-way down our street before she fell off her bike, but it was a long half-way back! I decided to turn around because it was so horribly hot today!

After biking, we had a short music lesson teaching patterns/rhythm with the clearance instruments I got at Michael's last week. Next, we finally dissected the owl pellets I had bought at the homeschool convention. Lovely and Snugglebug really got into taking the pellet apart, and Snugglebug sat with me while we glued the entire skeleton together. Lovely got tired of all the bird bones, though, so she left to work with puzzles while I was making the final glue-down.
What will tomorrow have in store?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I remember doing this at school camp...eons ago! I imagine Matthew would probably really dig this project!

    ReplyDelete