Sunday, May 30, 2010

HH Families Get $1 Admission to Indy Children's Museum

I pressured Hubby into going to the Indy Children's Museum, thinking I needed to use the coupon that expires tomorrow: Buy one adult admission, one child gets in free. However, you can only use one coupon per household.

On the way up, my sis called to let me know if your kids have Hoosier Healthwise, admission to the museum is only $1 per person: We got in for only $4! I spent $7 total because I took the girls on the carousel ride! To top it off, the lady at the counter told me I can do the same thing at Conner Prairie, the Indiana Historical Society, and a few other places! WOOHOO!

You simply bring your HH cards & Indiana photo I.D. to the counter, fill out a form, and you receive an All Access Pass, good for one year. Why hadn't anyone told me about this before?!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. whoa!!!!!!! headed there asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other participants are: The Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian History and Art and the NCAA Hall of Champions. There's free/validated parking at all of these, and you get 10% off the food court at the Children's Museum. I may have to go inspect all of these places if they only cost $1/person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously! We have been wanting to get to the children's Museum, but the cost is always a bit of a hesitant. I love how you find out about these things and it seems they have been hiding it! Go figure

    ReplyDelete
  4. =O Conner Prairie here we come! WooHoo! That's a sweet deal....I'm thinking I need to study American Indian History again too! lol

    ReplyDelete