Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Funnies

Once again it's Friday, but I've felt like it was Friday all week long!

Funny Sayings: Giggles said, "Mom, I really like macaroni on pizza now." Of course, she meant pepperoni =) The same day, I heard Lovely telling my mom, "The chickens were fed a raccoon." She was referring to her visit with her cousins when they fed the chickens some type of cocoon.

Long stories of would be, had I not had problems: On our way to the latest school field trip, I wouldn't have ended up on a road that had a bunch of detours, which wouldn't have led to pulling out onto a 55 mph highway behind a gorgeous red corvette that would refuse to do over 45 mph while continuously swerving into the other lane. Once past said corvette, I wouldn't have ended up behind three different vehicles turning left at three different streets. Next, a bus wouldn't have pulled out in front of me as I wasn't about to cross the bridge. Once past said bridge, I wouldn't have ended up in a left-turn only lane and while debating on waiting for traffic to pass to get into the correct late, a police car wouldn't have passed me, so I would have turned left as law requires. Next, as I would have attempted to get into the right turning lane, said bus wouldn't have passed and forced me back into the other lane. Finally, once I arrived at needed parking lot, I wouldn't have been honked at by a truck that apparently doesn't understand that parking is allowed on the street at meters. Did I mention I'm staying at home tomorrow?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment