Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Freebies 4 The Week


With all of the blogs and websites I try to keep up with, I thought I'd share some of the deals with you:



  1. Food, Inc.--watch for free on PBS tonight at 9 p.m., Eastern. I was able to find it on the internet for free, but since my DSL isn't the greatest, it took about 3 hours to watch! If you do watch it, it will change your views on what you buy and where you buy it.



  2. $10 off $30 Purchase at World Market.


  3. Free Presidents of the United States poster from C-SPAN Classroom. Poster is 6' and lists service careers of presidents, including important historical events. This is for teachers only, but they include the option of signing up as an elementary or secondary 'home school'.


  4. Lego Smart Kit. For teachers who wish to see if their students are "Lego Smart." Kits will be sent to the first 10,000 registrants. Must register by July 30, 2010.

Hope some of you will find this helpful!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We watched Food, Inc. last night on PBS! It helped me reconfirm why I've been spending so much money at Whole Foods! lol

    Just signed up for the Lego kit! Thanks for the tip! =D

    ReplyDelete