Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tinkering Around...

So I was trying to be all fancy-shmancy and learn how to do this graphic design thing for the blog, but I have come to the realization, I just don't have the time! I remember teaching myself html coding as a teenager, simply because my bf at the time was telling me how difficult it was. That's just how I am: I like a challenge.

But I'm no longer a teenager. I don't have all the time in the world to veg out infront of the computer and eat rice crispies for dinner (how thin I would be if I did!). So, I just did a simple photo-editing thing, uploaded it to here, and voila! One of my favorite pics of the girls :) Hope you like it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great pic! Although I was a bit surprised to see it...it seemed you went out of your way not to show their faces in the other pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'm just that bad of a photographer ;-) lol I didn't intend to block out their faces in other pics--those were just the pics that showed them doing whatever it was they were doing. Oh, and hiding their faces for the cave paintings was their idea...goobers!

    ReplyDelete