Sunday, February 21, 2010

Little Treasures Kid's Sale


Ok, I had to write a post to talk about what's been keeping me so busy the past two days. The Little Treasure's Kid's Sale in Louisville starts on Thursday, so I've been ironing, washing, tagging, and organizing stuff for the sale. I also plan on shopping, since I get the majority of my kids clothes at sales like this. It's awesome to be able to go to one place and find piles of stuff, while only spending around $50-100.00! I usually buy several books as well (you know me, the book addict), along with some toys and shoes. This is the spring sale, so bring on the spring weather!


This year, the sale is two weeks long, so I'm free to shop away! There is always a half-price day at the end of the sale, but it's on a Sunday, so I won't have time to get over there. The sale is located in the old Circuit City building on Shelbyville Road, in Shelbyville Plaza, next to Bowling Lane (that's the name of a street). It's from 9a.m.--9p.m. Weekdays.

2 comments:

  1. Do you happen to know if this would be a good place to find clothes for a 11 year old girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great place for clothing for kids of all ages--they carry clothes through size 16, I believe. I'm going to drop off my stuff tomorrow, so I can let you know if I see a lot for your daughter--what size is she?

    ReplyDelete