Sunday, August 8, 2010

Educational Field Trip Fun, Pt. 2

All Aboooaaarrrd! Welcome to Risky Rides of the Jungle Zoo!

Last week, we braved the treacherous heat of the zoo with my sis-in-law from AZ & her three kids.  Of course, I was praying to make it out of the zoo without medical assistance due to the extreme heat, the wonderful planning of extreme hills, and the construction that has been a sight in itself at the Louisville zoo for..oh, I'd say at least five years now! 


I have never heard a real lion roar while standing in its presence...at least not to my knowledge! This guy was feeling fiesty!




Here are the culprits! Beware of riding with these drivers...at least the driver has a permit in AZ...


Pretty sad when the door wouldn't even close for the ride...







Here's my nephew riding the Stone Tortoise.  Do you think it's been eight seconds?
Uh-Oh!  Lovely is barelly hanging on!
Seems like a jolly stroll for Snugglebug...



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment